- Provide technical direction and coordination to the resolver groups involved during an incident and disaster recovery.
- Provide appropriate inputs to the problem management process, RCA preparation.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s organizational structure and infrastructure environment.
- Drive group chats and bridge calls effectively to resolve incidents.
- Handle conflict situations and make quick decision while driving incidents.
- Manage and drive third parties to the quick resolution of incidents.
- Manage the use of Escalation matrix appropriately to get appropriate level of focus from technical teams and management.
- Manage the incident a make informed decision to escalate as Disaster and managed the disaster accordingly.
- Classify and resolve incident within the specified SLA.
- Track incident until closure.
- Conduct monthly briefing to the customer on incident and problem management.
- Provide regular report based on SLA measurement and performance of incident and problem management.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in above-mentioned processes.
- Degree, preferably IT or Engineering-related.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.