- Provide desktop support to VIP users
- Perform troubleshooting for client platform related problems
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide resolution of incidents escalated.
- Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Perform service request related to client platforms.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems
- Involve in client platform implementation/upgrade project.
- Minimum three (3) years of Desktop Support, ICT End User Computing or Service Desk Agent experience with networking and system administration background
- Ability to perform advanced technical troubleshooting and problem analysis
- Ability to effectively and efficiently resolve technical problems escalated by Level 1 Desktop Support Engineers in confirming the validity of the problem and seeking and researching for known solutions related to these more complex issues
- 24x7 standby and support VIP via phone after office hour is required
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year Agency Contract employment.