- Lead on-going projects for end user workspace to enhance the experience of collaboration, mobility, performance, security, and service level.
- Contribute in the development of digital workspace and desktop engineering.
- Provide expertise to regional teams and collaborate with Japan head office stakeholders.
- Provide timely escalation and resolution of major issues to management and Head Office teams.
- Act as liaison between end users and IT team to understand business requirements for end-user services, design and implement new solution or enhancements.
- Partner with planning section to ensure alignment of all platform architecture processes, standards, strategies and roadmap.
- As a solution architect, understand and realize target architectures and coordinate with internal teams, partners/vendors and key stakeholders.
- Prepare and present regular project reports and documentations.
- Ensure project status and progress are communicated to stakeholders and IT teams in a timely and concise manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent with min. 6 years of experience supporting IT End User Service in a large organization.
- Microsoft certification – Intune, MS 365 mobility and security, Managing Modern Desktops, Modern Desktop Administrator, MS Azure certification, MCSA/MCSE.
- ITIL Certification with good understanding of ITIL Change, problem, and incident management frameworks.
- In-depth knowledge on Microsoft 365, Group Policy, Active Directory Trusts, Active Directory Sites and Services, DNS, DHCP, and DFS.
- Knowledge in ID authentication architecture to achieve Single Sign On between on-premise and private cloud environment.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Intune and Windows 10 OS control.
- Hands-on knowledge in End User Technology Services including Virtual Desktop Delivery Services, Email, File, Print, Instant Messaging, Unified Communications Tools and Mobile Device Management
- Proven experience in solution, architecture, design for client OS engineering, virtualization.
- Proven experience in collaboration and workgroup for project delivery.
- Prior working experience in a bank or financial institution is an advantage.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.