- Responsible for managing day to day support of operational tasks, requests, incidents and changes meeting customer’s requirements and Service Level Agreements.
- Analysing, troubleshooting and correcting system problems remotely and on-site
- Responsibility for documenting incident RCA report the configuration of the system and system performance tuning
- Responsibility for security compliance, patching, health check & hardening remediation
- Performing routine audits of systems and software and perform system devices backups
- Performing standard or project change request as per change window
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Linux OS, Sun Solaris & Veritas installation, Software and Patch management
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux Servers, Solaris & Veritas Cluster
- Hands-on experience of system management, system setup and managing as well as configuring them
- Demonstrable experience in UNIX, Linux Server Support, designing, troubleshooting and storage implementation.
- Administration of Redhat Linux systems, Solaris, Storage, Veritas net Backup
- Provide on-call 24 x 7 support on a rotating basis
- Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent with 3-5 years experience
- Scripting Knowledge must be on Bash
- Volume Manager Administration Network OS / SW installation and OS patching skills on UNIX (RHEL)
- Proven analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Assists with Backups and recovery
- Knowledge of clustering and High availability management along with Virtualization solutions
- LINUX /Red Hat - Configure and upgrade of linux systems and servers
- Experience in Network and Firewalls along with knowledge about the Linux system files, boot process and Run levels.
- Familiar with the configuration and maintenance of server and network hardware and peripherals.
- Experience in Cloud platform (AWS, Azure) is added advantage
- Experienced in troubleshooting system, middleware, and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software, analysing system logs and identifying potential issues/incident
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.