- Process – Process end-to-end payroll for an organisation with a headcount of 500 or more, including but not limited to,
- pro-ration of salary for new hires and resignees, submission of monthly CPF and refunds, submission of NS and Government Paid Leave claims, processing transport/dental claims from employees, ensuring accuracy of bank details and timely submission of bank files, providing payroll GL to the finance team for reconciliation, filing of IR21 for resignees and annual IR8A, etc.
- Coordinate – Correspond with HR business partners to retrieve data and inputs necessary for relevant pay elements.
- Investigate – Report data inaccuracies in payroll systems and report to managers and clients for advice. Highlight and recommend improvements and solutions to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Audit – Maintain a secured archival of payroll files to support annual and ad-hoc audit exercises.
- Communicate – Provide clear and concise responses to any queries raised through email by employees and/or clients in a professional manner to achieve positive customer experience
- Minimum ‘A’ Levels or Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience in end-to-end payroll and/or claims processing, preferably with knowledge of SAP,
- SuccessFactors or Excelity systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, minimally Intermediate level
- Special Knowledge or Skills:
- Individuals with customer-facing experience will be preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for details with an inquiring mind.
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.