- Plan, develop and execute all digital marketing strategies, including SEO/SEM, Content Marketing, CRM database, email, social media and online advertising campaigns
- Develop and execute CRM strategies to grow customer database, enforce segmentation & lead nurturing.
- Develop & Execute the Content Marketing strategies to grow inbound traffic & support SEO initiatives
- Develop a SEO strategy & align it with the website architecture, content, linking, internal linking architecture, page construction, meta-data content and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop and implement a SEM strategy and ensure alignment to respective business domains and their needs.
- Develop and execute the digital marketing strategy for key international markets including the U.S., Europe, and the GCC.
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors to manage the development and maintenance of microsites while building strong relationships with existing vendors.
- Provide creative ways to stimulate and capture interest of our target market online, collecting contact details of potential new customers, for lead nurturing and generation.
- Analyse and evaluate end-to-end user experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points to influence our digital marketing strategy.
- Ensure the strategic and tactical use of social media to drive marketing objectives
- Data Analytics and reporting. Measure digital performance to KPIs and generate reports on performance of campaigns, and marketing channels. Analyse key metrics and drive optimisation and actionable change.
- Develop annual budget to execute on the department’s Digital Marketing strategy, including forecasting, reporting and effective utilization.
- Keeps up to date with current digital trends and developments and ensure we remain timely and current in our use of digital marketing
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in related discipline.
- Certification(s) in in related disciplines (preferred. For example, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot etc)
- Minimum eight to ten years of working experience in digital marketing