Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Coordinates all aspects of a product or service offering project for a client, from inception to installation. Installations may involve acceptance of capitalized equipment or enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements.
- Involve in extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Project is typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to improvement of customer satisfaction through the use of technology.
- Oversees schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment.
- Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests.
- Proven Project Management and Managed Services Delivery Management experience in managing large scale IT projects.
- Experience deploying large scale transition and transformation programs for strategic outsourcing clients
- A strong focus on results and an eye for detail, combined with an emphasis on managing stakeholders across the organization to build credible and trusted relationships is crucial.
- Experience managing change projects/programs in complex environments within tight timeframes.
- Must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Experience of managing, direct/matrix, project managers, technical resource and other resource assigned to a Service Transition.
- Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors.
- Experience across a range of services, application, infrastructure and security etc
- Master level capabilities required in Project and Change Management and Process improvement
- Strong skills in Microsoft Project
- Advanced engagement, communication, interpersonal, and change management skills, honed through leading intercultural teams
- Results oriented combined with strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
- Highly energetic and able to inspire others
- Customer-centric attitude with a problem-solving mindset
- Excel at resolving conflicts within the team and between team and other company groups and drive to agreement and action
- To work under minimal supervision and should be self driven
- Ability to articulate how business issues may impact overall IT architecture and planning.
- ITIL/PMI Certified
- PMP or similarly certified
- Good negotiation skills