Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and problem resolution related to the maintained Software Systems.
- Constantly monitor and review the status of the operational issues raised on the maintained Software Systems to ensure that the operational issues are resolved or work-around way provided in accordance to the Service Level Agreeement.
- Lead a team of IT Engineers in the preventive and corrective maintenance, implementation and upgrading of hardware, middleware and application software, when required.
- Manage Change Management of new business requirement to the maintained Software System by coordinating with development team to identify possible application solutions that make the customer’s business more efficient and successful.
- Measure maintenance turnaround performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the Customers as well as internal management
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive maintenance project documentation
- At least 5 years of experience in leading and managing maintenance team.
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices. Experience with database management will be an advantage.
- Experience with Information system troubleshooting.
- Familarity with Project management principles.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in leading and facilitating training to Customer
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
- Degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field