Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Overseeing and coordinating the activities of the ASOC personnel supporting the monitoring and incident response;
- Collaborating with client to ensure that effective monitoring is implemented for all environments;
- Ensuring that processes and procedures are followed;
- Leading the execution of response procedures to confirm, track and resolve cyber
- Advising client on initial incident activities and subsequent incident activities;
- Ensuring that client senior management is informed of key situations that require
- Providing weekly and monthly updates.
- Degree in Computer Science or related studies;
- At least FIVE (5) years of experience working in a Security Operation Center with the portfolio as a Security Operation Center Manager;
- Relevant training on the proposed products, and has obtained professional certification such as GIAC Continuous Monitoring Certification (GMON), GIAC Information Assurance Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), GIAC Information Assurance Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or equivalent;