- Participate in system- related vulnerabilities testing and drill.
- Participate in IT audit and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Monitor network and system utilization
- Assist in any other duties as assigned from time to time, where applicable
- Manage or participate in new setup or upgrade of system infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for supporting operational systems satisfying contractual service level agreement
- Perform and manage routine preventive maintenance and operational activities promptly and effectively
- Provide project documentation and reports
- Engage with vendor’s support to diagnose and rectify technical issues
- Manage external vendors and contractors for repairs and purchases
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer or Information Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in computer/server hardware systems troubleshooting and peripherals replacement
- Experience in Windows server OS, Unix/Linux OS & VM environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute within a team environment
- Pro-active, dynamic and with good analytical/conceptual thinking
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and good interpersonal skills