- Responsible for the service delivery in maintenance of security system.
- To ensure the operational and functional of the system including the 3rd party system.
- Perform License updates of the application software
- Monitor and provide adequate and continuous flow of spare parts availability to support and meet downtime of system.
- Conduct Testing and Commissioning with end user
- Attend all site meetings, inspections and check on contractor’s work quality.
- Work closely with customer and 3rd party vendors
- Perform maintenance risk analysis such as system/products
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering discipline
- 2 to 4 years of working experience in maintenance industry with project execution experience
- Good knowledge in Security /Server System / Network and hardware equipment.
- Knowledge in Physical Security
- Possess good analytical skills and ability to communicate with customers at all level.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.