- Presales engagement, technical proposal, project delivery, POC testing and documentation. - Strong presentation skill and technical knowledge to have a meaningful discussion with prospects, understanding their requirements, pain point and deliver successful proposals.
- Keen sense of strategic selling and able to contribute effectively to the sales team’s target.
- High-level skills in areas of architectural design and technical implementation with the company’s portfolio of solutions in virtualization and storage infrastructure.
- Participate and contribute to the project implementation team, with a feasible SOW to ensure a timely and successful project implementation.
- Managing customer’s expectation, work closely with sales team and project team members. - Involve in technical implementation as and when needed due to business requirements.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering
- 2 years experiences implementation and administration with one or more of the following technologies:
i) Citrix infrastructure
ii) Windows Server and its networking environment o Microsoft Active Directory
iii) VMware infrastructure
iv) Storage infrastructure