Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- The Architect is responsible for creating the most appropriate architecture and providing technical leadership in medium complexity project(s) independently.
- Provide technical leadership in medium complexity project(s) independently.
- Define system-level application architecture that includes high-level design, architectural policies and principles, design and programming guidelines, implementation risks and mitigation measures, software development and integration strategies, software configuration controls, etc.
- Maintain control over the architecture throughout the entire software development lifecycle by continuously making critical adjustments to the architecture to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Involve in requirement analysis phase to ensure the implementation feasibility of functional specifications. Highlight requirement gaps, disproportional construction efforts, technical challenges and any other issues to business analyst teams.
- Develop the Technical Design Specification (TDS) independently.
Provide technical leadership in the project through established design and development methodologies, to ensure system meets functional and system requirements.
- Engage customers to explain the rationale of architecture’s selection, or other technical issues.
- Ensure best practices, frameworks and re-useable components are employed in the project.
Trouble-shoot technical problems faced by the project team.
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology related field, or IT equivalent.
- Typically 4 - 5 years’ experience in technical role with responsibilities that apply in-depth knowledge of architectural principles and design.
- Either technically strong in Asp.net, C#, Sql Server, WebServices, WCF, WPF, Hibernate, Silver light, TFS& design tool, SOA implementations OR Middleware - Message Queue, MQ, ESB, Webmethods, Kafka, MSMQ, MetaQ, RabbitMQ, Apigee, Mulesoft, Axway, TIBCO, Integrated Broker, Webservice, Web API, SAP RFC, SOA, REST API,Titan SFTP, Symantec PGP, Slift Ez, Pentaho, Amazon Corretto, Tomcat,Drupal, DKAN, CMS, Content Management, Digital Experience