- Assisting the Customer in the verification, isolation and/or provision of a temporary work around for the incident/problem logged.
- Resolving the incident/problem onsite.
- Escalating unsolvable problems to the 3rd Level Support Staff and reports the escalation to superior.
- Generating the relevant administrative records and reports.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing environments.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries
- Maintaining the configuration of the system.
- To implement Service Request and Change Request.
- Contacting OEM/Vendor/subcontractor for technical support.
- Focus on Windows OS patches and monitoring and resolving SCOM alerts.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 4 years IT experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a System engineer within the operations environment.
- Good Knowledge of Active Directory/DNS, Microsoft Azure Stack, Microsoft Windows 2008-2016, Commvault Backup and Recovery, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Server, storage and networking concept
- Past working experience in Cloud environment is an advantage
- Able to handle demanding service response and recovery turnaround.
- Able to manage daily support tasks to meet stringent SLA requirements.
- Excellent scheduling and multitasking skills
- Meticulous and process-oriented.
- Good, hard-working attitude with ability to work well under pressure.
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 1 or 2 year Agency Contract employment