Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Participate in RFI/RFP
- Work on the project scoping during presales to size up the project management effort, and the write-out on project management section for proposal
- Manage multiple projects ensuring project Scopes, schedule, resources and outcome are within project milestone timeline and budget
- Manage project resources and deliver according to scope and schedule
- Manage procurement and delivery
- Ensure project signoff timely
- Manage project financial with prudence
- Prepare Project Management Life Cycle documentation
- Conduct Project meetings (project Kick-off, PWC, PSC, Debrief)and ensure ready project minutes timely
- Update Project Repository folders regularly
- Closely monitor, anticipate and escalate Project Issues and Risks early to address situation
- Compliance to PMO Governance Guidelines
- 5-10 years project management experience in mid-to-large scale projects
- Good people handling skills, and able to perform under pressure
- Delivered at least one complex Project of minimum SGD 1 million and team size of 10.
- Experience in working on large Enterprise Networks, Security Base projects preferred with exposure on other IT Infra Projects (e.g. systems, storage, virtualisation, backup).
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology
- PMP or CITPM certified
- Agile Scrum Methodology - Advantage
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - Advantage
- CCNA / CCNP certified.