Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Determine and confirm client business expectations and needs
- Understand the client’s requirements and design their technical infrastructure
- Design Technology and Application architecture
- Convert system requirements into software architecture and design documentation, and ensuring the completeness of the architecture proposed
- Work with Project Manager and customers to manage/negotiate resources, scope and schedule
- Interface and coordinate tasks with Module Leaders to ensure all modules within the system are progressing as planned, and modules can be integrated smoothly
- Mentor for junior technical staff
- Experienced in designing and delivering complex web-based applications using JEE servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss or Tomcat.
- Experienced in one or more of the following database servers: Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MySQL.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring.
- MVC design, Data modeling, Deployment & Build management, Data migration.
- Cloud Native Architecture with Microservices, Docker, Docker Swarm / Kubernetes, CI / CD, Domain Driven Design (DDD), API Design.
- Offshore Development experience is a plus.