- Lead and manage projects, work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to establish project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables. You will also be involved in defining project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations as well as managing the integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, infrastructure, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration and data conversion, financial and costing etc.
- Manage contractual SLA, requirements and deliverables.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors to facilitate successful negotiation at work.
- Work cohesively with your team members to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are completed according to schedule. You will need to manage the team performance and constantly provide coaching and guidance to them.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- More than 3 years of IT project management experience and at least 5 years of IT experience
- More than 3 years of Delivery Operations Support in Enterprise Envivornment
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques