- Handle day-to-day operation of the office including covering of reception duties, liaison with suppliers and contractors, proper filing of correspondence and contracts.
- Escort vendors for maintenance services to be carried out within offices.
- Handle general administrative tasks including arrangement of offsite storage, management of phone lines & devices.
- Assist, obtain and handle office purchase such as stationery, refreshments, etc.
- Ensure tidiness of the office and meeting rooms.
- Other ad-hoc administrative and facilities duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE `O’ Level
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Efficient and able to multi-task.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.