- Verify withholding tax form submitted by divisions and submission to IRAS
- Prepare monthly GST computation and quarterly submission to IRAS
- Prepare monthly audit schedules
- Perform accruals of expenses
- Raise and post AP monthly journal vouchers.
- Process and verify staff reimbursement claims
- Process e-invoice for approval and payment
- Attend to queries by AGO, internal auditors and external auditors
- Perform month-end closing activities
- Attend queries from divisions.
- At least a Diploma in Accountancy or other relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CAT)
- Minimum one year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Oracle and WORDAY accounting system will be added advantage
- Good understanding of SB FRS.
- Meticulous with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Agency Contract employment.