- Manage a set of Accounts Receivable (AR) Portfolio of corporate & MNC customers
- Attend Customer meeting to resolve issues
- Prepare Operation and management report
- Host monthly AR meeting with Sales Heads
- Review and clear AR outstanding in bank reconciliation
- Prepare year end provision for bad debts report for tax department
- Prepare yearly budget
- Attend to auditor’s queries
- Participate in process improvement projects
- Diploma in Finance / Accounting / Business or related studies
- 1 year of related experience
- Strong PC skills especially in Excel formulas and PowerPoint.
- Strong accounting knowledge is essential
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and customer service oriented.
- Good analytical, problem solving,
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.