- Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Ability to drive business user discussion, including planning for discussion, agenda, understanding business problem, business requirement, translate business requirement to system requirements, communicate with users in layman term, capture meeting minutes, follow up on action items to drive closure of discussion
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to translate business needs into requirements and use cases, with strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication.
- Excellent understanding of the information model and how it is applied to integrate with all the other business processes, and system architecture
- Ability to conduct discussion with Vendor team (e.g., to integrate system with external system), understand high level integration method (e.g., Web Service, File Base transfer), communicate with vendors on high level technical term (e.g. file base delimiter, sync, async, downtime handling, etc.)
- Produce Functional and Interface Specification. Walk through documentations to various teams (e.g., Developer team. External System team)
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experiences
- Hands on experience of SAP HR, SAP Payroll, Payroll Control Center & Agile implementation
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment