Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Install, configure, manage and monitor the OS, application software and infrastructure.
- Perform regular maintenance (servers are patched regularly), deploy applications and make sure that the systems are available according to the SLA. Provide updates to the management as and when required.
- Proactively monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Provide backup and redundancy strategies.
- Automate the monitoring of the servers using custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention.
- Education qualification: Diploma or Higher
- Years of IT Experience: >2 Years
- Work Experience: >2 years System Support
- Must have Skill:
a) Integration platform (Web methods 9.10 & 10.7 preferred)
b) Application server (Tomcat 8.5 or later)
c) JDK (Oracle Java JDK 8 or Azul Zulu Java JDK 8 LTS)
d) Database (Oracle 12c / MS SQL 2012)
- Preferred skills:
a) OS: Microsoft Windows
b) Scripting and Automation: Power shell and task scheduler
c) Web services: Java/JSP, web API, XML
d) Framework: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate