- To assess the financial requirement to prepare journal entries.
- To prepare and post journals into SAP.
- Assist finance manager in management reports preparation.
- To perform basic analysis on financial reports.
- To ensure fixed assets are capitalised in accordance to fixed asset policies and guidelines.
- Assist in maintaining fixed asset management (e.g. create/ change in asset masters) in SAP.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation and audit schedules.
- To help with any other task that the finance manager assign.
- Diploma in Accounting or LCCI
- 2 to 3 years of Business Accounting experience
- Technical Proficiency with MS Applications ( Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Experience with SAP/ BW/ BPC preferred
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.