Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Supports Sales Team from opportunity identification to closing of deal.
- Maps customer requirements to the offerings portfolio describing solution and scope of work to meet or exceed requirements
- Take lead and/or work as part of a team with other functional teams to review overall solution taking into consideration the deliverable aspects as well.
- Supports the Sales Team by providing views and input which is relevant to pricing considerations and provides the necessary technical proposal.
- Supports Account/Opportunity planning activities
- Jointly work with Sales Team in building opportunities / pipeline through consultative selling approach
- Positions and leverage solution portfolio of products and services to gain competitive advantage against competition. Promotes services as part of all opportunities where applicable.
- Supports technical representation in Bid Management and Review process.
- Review new vendors and technologies jointly with Business Development Team.
- Conducts training and briefing session on relevant solution to internal teams.
- Relevant Technical Certifications
- Minimum 3+ year experience within the industry, preferably in presales role
- He/She should have the experiences and skillsets in the following areas
- Virtualization, eg. vmware, microsoft, red hat
- Backup and replication software, eg. veeam
- Virtual desktop technology/Workspace, eg. citrix, vmware & Microsoft
- Microsoft infra, eg. AD, DNS, WSUS, SCCM, SQL
- Server: Sound knowledge and experiences on server virtualization and able to calculate the compute resources sizing based on project requirements inputs; good understanding of architecture
- Storage: Familiar with storage networking and data replication, sizing requirements
- Cloud: Good understanding of cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS) on Microsoft M365, Azure, AWS
- Experience in opportunity assessment, RFP processing and business development for large customer is preferred.
- Ability to present to senior level executives and business managers
- Strong team player and yet able to work independently
- Demonstrates drive, ability to influence, learn & work cross-functionally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English