Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Works on multiple highly complex major projects requiring innovative, original solutions
- Scrutinize and analyses existing customer systems and requirements
- Defines, designs, architects and implements complex cloud requirements for customers
- Determines system specifications and coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. This includes system design, system engineering, DevOps engineering and proof-of-concept testing.
- Works with Project Manager to prepare costing, schedules, presentation slides and other artefact required for bidding and winning deals.
- Work with Project Manager on detailed schedule, bill of materials, delivery milestones and other plans in order to deliver a successful outcome for projects
- Architect and build highly available and resilient application environments for performance and resiliency testing to test Tier 0/1 application services fail over and recovery scenarios
- Develop & maintain Continuous Deployment
- Develops automation SOPs, job aids, procedures and training packages
- Conducts automation training for customers and implementation engineers
- Coordinate customer requirements with engineering and other appropriate departments to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Develop strategies that align with business imperatives
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 10+ years application/system experience. At least 5 years of technical experience in automation engineering preferably but not necessarily gained from implementation in the cloud
- Software Engineering background with strong interest in cloud deployment and infrastructure as you will be developing the infrastructure and not the business applications running on it
- Experience as a sysadmin/ops with strong scripting skills with cloud technology and infra automation
- Hands on experience on Bitbucket/Git.
- Hands on experience with using build tools such as Ant/Maven/Gradle
- Hands on experience on AWS device farm.
- Tooling: Bitbucket, GitHub, Jenkins Scripting /
- Coding: PYTHON, Groovy, Job
- AWS (ECS, EKS, EC2, Security groups, AMI, RDS, Aurora, Lambda, API gateways, Cognito, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, WAF, etc)