- Develop and execute Business Unit (BU) specific marketing plans in line with the growth and revenue objectives, in alignment with sales strategies and marketing goals.
- Develop and execute marketing awareness programs customised for the BU.
- Manage, track and report on sales & marketing activities on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Support in program bidding and Contract management
- Develop and execute pre/post sales specific customer company-wide campaigns to increase awareness penetration
- Manage the brand continuity and compliance throughout the marketing programs, materials, collateral and other materials as define by the Group’s brand guidelines.
- Directly interfaces with outside vendors including agencies, production and fulfilment vendors, as well as other marketing vendors, and partners.
- Manage and optimise BU annual marketing budget
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals.
- Work with BD and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met.
- Develop a through understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross sell to clients.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Experience in Industrial Manufacturing and B2B environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess solid experience in digital production and project management
- Computer literate with experience in marketing software packages e.g. MS office, Adobe CS
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills in managing multiple priorities and projects
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered 1 Year Agency Contract employment.