- Formulate negotiation strategy to proactively drive cost reduction with suppliers in a complex, high mix / low volume environment to meet strategic, operational and financial performance targets.
- Support the negotiation of complex agreements with suppliers encompassing key program specifications and functional objectives.
- Identify, develop, and manage Supplier business relationships.
- Manage and measure the overall performance of the supplier against the Supplier KPI Scorecard including but not limit to Cost reduction and lead time target.
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders cross functionally and cross regionally as well as external partnership critical to meeting objectives.
- Manage day-to-day activities including but not limit to RFQ on selected commodities, Lead time reduction, Supplier consolidation and Supplier issues resolution.
- Focus on sourcing, quoting and set up of NPI parts
- Responsible for executing to sourcing strategies, cost reductions and Business Unit alignment for new products.
- Key focal to assist sourcing team in executing to source parts and set up quotation in SAP
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, understand sourcing and be able to take quotes from suppliers and turn them into Sourcing records
- Degree / Diploma in Business with at least 1 year experience in purchasing/materials/supply chain
- SAP experience is preferred
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal, consultative, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong organization and analytical skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.