- Responsible for understanding system requirements analysis and design, development and writing unit test cases for MS CRM Dynamics platform.
- Responsible for solution design and making solution recommendations with pros and cons considering the MS CRM Dynamics platform.
- Responsible for packaging for deployment team to migrate over various Dynamics environments.
- Install, configure and commission the new MSCRM Dynamics environment and its dependencies.
- Perform triage on issues to identify root cause and provide the solution.
- Perform application/technical design documentation
- Able to manage and mentor activities or people, groups
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements
- Work effectively in a tight deadline, high pressure environment
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- Minimum 5 - 7 year’s working experience in programming using Microsoft and web technologies
- Detailed knowledge of MS CRM Dynamics platform and architecture plus have developed at least 2 or 3 Applications including the familiarity with Dynamics best practices and design standards
- Implementation of MS CRM Dynamics
- Installation and Configuration of new instance
- Can setup multi-disciplinary user roles
- Develop .Net (C#) plug-ins
- Develop .Net assemblies for Custom Workflow.
- Develop client-side Jscript (JQuery) for entity form events. o Develop using MS CRM SDK to implement customizationo Deployment of configurations and customization including solution package for entities (Forms, Views, Charts and Dashboards), Plugins and custom workflows.
- Data Migration
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming, .Net Web Applications, Web Technology (IIS), .Net framework 4.5.2 and above, C#, SQL and Stored procedure in MS SQL Server 2012 and Above
- Experience in application integration and / or web services integration required
- Have a knowledge of Subversion or any version controls repositories
- Previous experience of healthcare domain is good to have
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency employment contract.