- Perform daily system administration based on the following environment
o Windows Server o VM environment o Arcserve Backup o Active Directory o Server Patching o Office 365 support o End User Devices Support o Incident and Service Request troubleshooting from customer’s end users o 24 x7 hour standby for any of the incident escalation o Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting requested by customer o Management of the team resources o Customer Single Point of Contact for daily operation
- Provide assistance in term of network support if required
- Vendor Management
- Diploma with at least 5 years relevant experience or Degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering or equivalent with at least 2 - 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in supporting managed service environment
- Good communication skills and a self-starter who able to work independently.
- Good time management and know how to prioritize tasks and projects.
- Certification for Windows Servers, Virtualization and Storage is preferred
- Familiar and experienced with ITIL processes, Audit & Compliance and Project Management.
- Good working knowledge in Windows Productivity Solutions
- Good working knowledge in Virtualisation, Storage and Backup Solutions
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.