- To perform requirement analysis and oversee the implementation of architectures of the project scope.
- To provide customized reusable solutions of project, program, or operational scope.
- To develop high-quality and detailed designs.
- To conduct unit testing using automated unit test frameworks and identify and address possible risk by conducting mitigation action planning.
- Conducting configuration of your own work or from the team and assess the technical impact of multiple technologies/strategies.
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback to them.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
- Contribute as a team member to operational, integration, or application architecture requirements, design, implementation, or on-going operations deliverables.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in JAVA/J2EE Technologies.
- At least 5 years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
- Some team leading experience.
- Must have Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring, and Hibernate enterprise frameworks.