- To handle high volume recruitment
- Screen Resumes and conduct interviews
- Prepare salary proposal and make offer
- Support new hire onboarding
- Degree / Diploma holder with 2 years TA / Recruitment experience
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines. Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team/business, especially in a multicultural and multi-location environment
- Must be autonomous, proactive and demonstrate a can do attitude.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Demonstrated communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of associates and management
- Must demonstrate flexibility in order to meet the business needs.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 6 Months Direct Contract employment.