- Assist in the planning, development portfolio management and operations of the Program;
- Manage procurement and manage the projects to ensure that milestones and contractual obligations are met;
- Maintain records of the program to determine gaps, and improvements in the product;
- Provide support and assist in the management of program, with the aim to eventually commercialise the developed products and ensure processes are in place and in accordance to already established procedures and/or guidelines;
- Provide secretariat and staff support in coordinating, scheduling and documenting when required to the steering committees, Program Committee meetings, Project Review meetings, and other activities.
- Strong abilities to communicate at technical and business level.
- Working knowledge of information security and information systems
- Planning, implementation, quality assurance, service management, communication, relationship building skills.
- Experience in a Service Delivery / Programme or Project Management roles will be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal, co-ordination and issue resolution skills.
- High level of initiative, ownership of issues, accountability, professional diligence, attention to detail and ability to follow process.
- Proactive with a willingness to constantly review and improve skills and process
- Excellent written, oral and people skills.