Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Experiences working with C-Levels, Steering Committee Members, Cross-functional Leaders, product vendors and sub-contractors.
- Planning, designing, developing scopes & deliverable, forming resources and define budgets that required to deliver the program / project.
- Proactively manage and monitoring program / project’s progress and resolving issues by applying appropriate corrective action.
- To effectively engage key stakeholders in program / project decisions and execution.
- Must be able to identify program and projects interdependencies and tag with risks.
- Strong leadership to improve team performance, coaching and performance management.
- Strong in negotiation with external and internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for program / project Profit & Loss.
- Constantly keep abreast of latest technology changes to maintain operational efficiency.
- Participate in tender project management and maintenance costing & quotation.
- Uphold program / project in effective quality assurance and best deliverables
- Degree in Computer science / IT / Engineering or equivalent. Candidates with lesser years of experience may be considered for junior positions.
- Highly motivated and self-driven to complete assignment with the limited resources and tight schedule
- Good technical skills in engineering, computer and IT systems, and preferably in communications technologies as well
- Good knowledge of Systems Engineering
- Able to handle complex programs / projects, technical challenges and different groups of users and external contractors
- Must possess PMP or CITPM, PRINCE2 and ITIL certification with strong understanding of techniques and methods.
- Minimally 8 years of experience with successful records of accomplishment of multi-million dollars programs / projects.
- Possess strong analytical skills with positive attitude.
- Excellent communication, writing skills, interpersonal skills and able to work well at all levels.
- Strong familiarity with project management software E.g. MS Project.
- Strong vendor management in negotiation and collaboration.
- Strong in people management.
- Experience in controlling program / project budget.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills required.