- Designing and coding large EDW systems with focus on ETL framework, Automation of batch and real-time jobs, reporting automation, database design, integration with various BI tools etc.
- Drive transaction data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Math, Data Analytics or related field with at least 2 years of hands-on development experience
- Hands-on experience in Programming language including Java, Python, SQL, prefer to have experience in Big Data application and Linux shell scripting
- Experience in ETL, Big Data Management, Metadata Management and Data Cataloguing. - Knowledge in Big Data Platform such as Hadoop, Cloudera, Hortonworks, etc
- Experience in Open Source like Apache Airflow, Apache NiFi, Zeppelin Notebook for Data Exploratory Analysis, etc
- Comfortable to work with technical and non-technical staff to explain concept and algorithms
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year Agency Contract employment