Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Provide technical lead in system and network design and implementation
- Manage Operating Systems, network devices, backup systems and technology tools
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot and rectify system and network issues and outages
- Resolve security vulnerabilities identified in the system together with the application team.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Generate and maintain technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- Minimum 8-year of relevant experiences.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in designing and managing large scale system, network and security infrastructure
- Strong knowledge in network topology and appliances used
- Excellent experienced in configuring, administering and managing Windows, Linux and Virtualization technology such as VSphere, vCenter, HyperVisor, VMWare.
- Good hands-on experience in Cloud Platform such as AWS, Azure
- Experience in planning and implementing the processes for Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Powershell, Bash or other language
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity of GovTech IM8, AIAS policy is an advantage.