Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- At least 5 - 6 years’ experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
- Supervise a team and lead EDW data marts projects / change requests and Ops support to ensure successful implementation.
- Support Management in driving organization and department deliverables to success.
- designs, implements and oversees maintenance of data flow channels and data processing systems that support the collection, storage, batch and real-time processing, and analysis of information from structured and unstructured sources in a scalable, repeatable and secure manner.
- involves in rollouts, upgrades, implementation and release of data system changes as required for streamlining of internal practices.
- manages the timely reporting of data analysis outcomes and effectively communicates findings, insights and recommendations to business leaders.
- develops data and/or information quality metrics and researches new technology and develops business cases to support enterprise wide data analytics solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 8-10 years of experience working in the IT industry or projects including:
- Develop, implement and maintain IT systems, preferable on ETL rules, data modelling and design with BI applications
- Successful track record with at least 5 years experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, Project Lead for small-mid scale projects, and Project Documentation
- Strong MS-SQL and Oracle Pl/SQL database scripting skills.
- Knowledge of ETL software – Informatica, BusinessObjects Data Services, Microsoft SSIS is an added advantage
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with reports and ETL programs/processes and perform root cause analysis.
- Experience in Data Warehouse concepts and/or healthcare domain is an added advantage.