Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Be responsible for the design of complex security solutions that integrate all multi-media (voice & data) ICT (Information Communication Technology) and OT (Operation Technology) components into an effective and efficient network infrastructure design
- Lead in initial project planning & costing (i.e. where required ensure OBC completion for each deal)
- Undertake application level customer requirements gathering and scoping. Deliver customer workshops and presentations as required.
- Support strategic & mega tenders as Solution Manager as SPOC for cyber security solutions.
- Responsible for helping the Sales team to identify and close specific sales opportunities;
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing expert-level product demonstrations in person and via WebEx, at the request of the Sales Engineering team and/or when strategic or complex opportunities are identified.
- Participate as a senior-level technical resource at trade shows and conferences
- Work independently and as a vital member of the sales engineering team
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business
- 5 years of experience working as a security solutions architect.
- 5 years of experience working in a pre-sales capacity related to two or more of the following technologies: Web Application Firewall, Database Security, Web and/or Mobile Application Security, Anti-Malware Solutions, Managed Security Solutions.
- Depth of knowledge in one or more of the core security domains: GRC, Security Operations, Application, Data or Infrastructure
- Deep Experience in the design and deployment of technology and solutions in at least two of the core domains: Network and Infrastructure Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, Threat Detection, Mobility Security and Managed Security solutions.
- An understanding across this breadth of technology domains, understanding the inter-relationships between major components
- Solid understanding and experience working a structured solution design methodology