- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and deploying software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Project supporting work to liaise with vendors and customers.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in C++ or Java, and object-oriented design skills
- Knowledge of GNSS positioning, cellular communication, serial communication
- Knowledge of any Embedded OS (Linux, WinCE, QNX)
- Knowledge of application architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full - lopment life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in QT and Visual Studio is preferred
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.