Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Ensures operational services are delivered in accordance to project requirements.
- Monitor and report to client on the SLA/KPI of the in-scope networks, grouped under the network technology family.
- Ensure respective operational service levels are met.
- Provide monthly summary and/or progress report on
a. Networks health
b. Operation risks
c. Status of Change Request / Service Request
d. List of Solved/Unsolved Problems under Network category.
- Liaise and work directly with client (stakeholders, Ops Managers and/or Contractors) for purpose of project, service delivery and maintenance support.
- Monitor and update client on operation concern and/or compliance matters and propose resolution.
- Review all incidents that do not meet SLA or OLA. Ensure incidents are handled as defined in the Incident Management Process.
- Plan, co-ordinate, manage and control the changes to infrastructure so that it adheres to the Change Management Processes.
- Review changes in network software and hardware currency and establish upgrade plan to maintain a supportable Infrastructure.
- Conduct and/or participate in management update meetings - CCC, Operations, Service Review, Audit and Management Meeting.
- Review reports from Operations & Support (O&S) project teams within the network category.
- Provide support to O&S Project teams during Audit, DR/BCP, Backup & Recovery exercise.
- Propose continuous improvement initiatives with recommendations to strengthen IT governance & compliance, increase efficiency on work quality and processes.
- Prepare Management plan and submit compilation to the Client annually.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Preferably to have technical certification such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or equivalent
- Be ITIL Foundation certified
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
- Have eight (8) years of working experience in the Information Technology (IT) field, especially in the area of network planning, implementation, operation and management
- Have at least five (5) years of experience in leading a team in a similar capacity
- Have good working knowledge managing enterprise network, technically competent in LAN/WIFI, RADIUS/TACACS+ and WAN technologies
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching, TCP/IP
- Good understanding of network protocols and standards to manage firewalls and perform the security investigations