Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Perform system patching, application deployment and reporting.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 3 years of IT experience and 2 years of experience in System Support
- Skills in the following:
◦ Webmethods 9.10 & 10.7
◦ Titan SFTP 2019
◦ Symantec PGP Commandline 10.4
◦ Slift Ez Classic 1.5
◦ Pentaho Data Integrator 8.2
◦ Tomcat 8.5
◦ Oracle Java JDK 8
◦ Amazon Corretto Java JDK 8/11
◦ Oracle 12c /MS SQL 2012 Database
- Preferred skillets: Microsoft Server, Power Shell scripting, task scheduler, XML, Java, JSP, HTML, Webservices, Web API, Framework - J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JQuery, SVN, Ant, Eclipse, JTest, Log4j