Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Implementation of IT Security Solutions
- Maintenance works including patching of IT security solutions and appliances
- Experience in troubleshooting back-end systems
- Level 1 & 2 troubleshooting
- Integration testing of proposed security solutions
- Evaluate and analyze security products
- Provide Evaluation Reports
- Liaise with product vendors
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information System or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in IT security implementation and
- Firewall: Cisco, Fortinet
- Endpoint Protection: Symantec, McAfee
- Privilege Access Management: Cyberark
- Certificate management
- Patch Management Systems: Tenable