- Provide IT technical onsite support for end user services problem which includes identification, diagnosis, rectification and escalation.
- Support on desktops, notebooks, printers, scanners hardware components.
- Installation, re-installation, troubleshooting and reconfiguration of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft applications that are found in the Desktop PCs and Notebook PCs. Examples of such software are Windows XP/7/10 OS or any bank standard desktop OS, MS Office, Internet Explorer, MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express, etc.
- Installation of bank access and in-house applications.
- Provides support for queries, escalation, problem determination, resolution and MAC – move, add and change.
- Printer Maintenance.
- Take on and resolve complex calls or tasks the other engineers could not resolve.
- Responsible for learning and working independently.
- Responsible for providing excellent support and timely service.
- Diploma holder with 1-2 years Desktop experience
- Hardware Skill – Including but not limited to Desktop, Laptop, Printer and Scanner
- Windows OS (Must know Windows 7/10)
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Professional presence and excellent communication skills.
- Banking environment experience
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.