- Strategise and conduct specialist manpower planning in the cluster by working closely with the team on manpower discussions at the clinical service line, monitor the manpower for the future, map out specialty pipeline and identify instability in the workforce, basic analysis of adequacy of manpower, craft and document discussion meetings as well as track the progress of this work;
- Innovate and develop system based solutions to tracking manpower movement in the cluster by harnessing Artificial Intelligent and IT systems. Work closely with various stakeholders on developing a system-based solution to tracking of manpower movement and deployment within Cluster;
- Manage the full spectrum of the HR central resourcing of medical specialists from interviewing to on-boarding;
- Co-facilitate the Total Performance Management for clinicians at cluster level from data preparation, analysis and charting to calibration and specialist clinicians’ promotions;
- Keep abreast and work progressively on medical human resource related policies, make recommendations to ensure that they are relevant and in compliance with the regulatory requirements and are up-to-date with the healthcare climate changes;
- Work closely with the Group Chiefs to create and/or harmonise one NUHS Clinical Fellowship Programmes by specialties and sub-specialties which includes, not limited to, writing, editing and submission to the governing agency;
- Provide professional advice on the interpretation of HR policies, procedures, legislation, manpower planning relating to clinicians;
- Provide supervision and coaching to the junior executives in the team to ensure the effective, efficient and professional delivery of HR plans, programmes, services; and
- Undertake projects/assignments which may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience in business partnering. Candidates with more relevant HR experience will be considered for the Senior Manager’s position.
- Prior manpower planning and analytics experience is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player, independent, resourceful and adaptable in a dynamic work environment.
- Digital savvy, analytical skills with proficiency in MS Excel tools for data analysis, building charts.
- Good numeric sense, meticulous and a strong problem-solver.
- HR Experience in healthcare sector, while not a pre-requisite, will be an added advantage.