- The candidate will manage the Network team including providing team members with career development guidance, assignment and prioritization of workload, performance reviews, personal and professional development coaching and all other aspect of personnel management.
- Create a positive team environment and coordinate work effort of each team member in a cohesive fashion
Responsible for periodically organizing and driving the evaluation of the architecture and the plan for future enhancements of the network environment.
- Responsible for taking a lead role in overseeing active projects including but not limited to developing plans and schedules, interfacing with vendors, training personnel, the acquisition of hardware/software and team management.
- Identifies and evaluates technical architecture to ensure solutions satisfy business requirements and performance goals.
- To design appropriate training programs and workshops for project team
- Strong experiences in major IT infrastructure vulnerability assessment, system updates, upgrades, OS hardening and migrations.
- Constantly keep abreast of latest technology changes to maintain operational efficiency
- Participate in tender project management and maintenance costing & quotation
- Competent and proficient understanding in IT Infrastructure Services, Cloud Computing and Structured Cabling
- Diploma or Degree in Computer science / IT / Engineering or equivalent
- Highly motivated and self-driven to complete assignment with the limited resources and tight schedule
- Good technical skills in engineering, computer and IT systems, and preferably in communications technologies as well
- Good knowledge of Systems Engineering
- Good communication and writing skills
- At least 2 years of working experience respectively in project management or service delivery role. Able to handle complex projects, technical challenges and different groups of users and external contractors
- CCNA / CCNP highly preferred
- Minimally 3 years of experience with successful records of accomplishment of large-scale million dollars projects (especially Government related)
- Strong vendor management in negotiation and collaboration
- Strong in people management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and able to work well at all levels
- Possess strong analytical skills with positive attitude