- Development and implementation of large scale J2EE projects in the field of biometrics, identity management and security control. The projects will be in the business domain of public safety, including Immigration Control Systems, and Law Enforcement Systems, Biometrics-enabled Passport Systems, etc.
- The developer will work with enterprise class JEE application software and development tools. The developed software will be deployed in a highly available and scalable environment.
- Successful applicants can expect to work in fast paced environment with dynamic projects teams. The projects involved are high profile which can offer good career references.
- It is preferred that the candidate possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidates with Diploma in Computer Studies and completed at least one full SDLC of a J2EE project can also apply.
- Candidates with more than 1 to 4 years of directly relevant work experience may be considered for Senior JEE Developer position.
- If is preferred that the candidate has working development experience in JMS, MQ and Hibernate (or equivalent).
- Experience in development of medium or large scale JEE projects using Spring or Struts will be advantageous.
- Experience in development of medium or large scale JEE projects using Websphere/Weblogic/JBoss, Oracle database, etc. will be advantageous.
- Certifications in JEE/JSE (such as OCPJP/OCEWCD/OCEWSD/OCMJD/OCMJEA, etc.) will be advantageous
Shortlisted candidate will be offered 1 or 2 Years Agency Contract employment.