- Development and implementation of large scale J2EE projects in the field of biometrics, identity management and security control.
- The projects will be in the business domain of public safety and biometrics, including Immigration Control Systems, Law Enforcement Systems, Biometrics-enabled Passport Systems, use of Biometrics in Financial Industry, etc.
- Work with enterprise class J2EE application software and development tools. The developed software will be deployed in highly available and scalable environments.
- Provide maintenance support to mission critical system that operate 24 x 7.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Diploma in Computer Studies and have completed one or more SDLC of a J2EE project may also apply.
- If is advantageous if the candidate has experience in application development using SOAP Web Services and/or REST APIs as web services producers and/or web service consumers.
- Experience in development of medium or large scale J2EE projects using Spring, Struts, and/or Hibernate deployed on JBoss / Websphere / WebLogic J2EE application servers is a plus.
- Certifications in J2EE/J2SE (such as OCPJP/OCEWCD/OCEWSD/OCMJD/OCMJEA, etc.) will be advantageous.
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.