- The Senior Software Engineer, Digital Testing will focus on improving internal testing processes, leadership and organisation of Testing teams across Digital Technology (DT), and be hands-on with both manual and automation software testing.
- Will support a number of key web/mobile product initiatives through the full agile software development lifecycle.
- Assisting developers and other testers in automating complex testing scenarios utilising your skills and experience whilst also supporting the existing manual testing effort, suggesting appropriate tools that would best fit the solution, and identifying opportunities to automate and improve the company’s software quality.
- Design & implement tests for Web/Mobile applications
- Ensure acceptance tests meet acceptance criteria for your squad
- Support manual testing effort of the team, with an eye to automation
- Raising issues & impediments as early as possible
- Foster partnership with upstream and downstream teams
- Bachelor Degree
- 8+ years of relevant working experiences
- Technical / Professional Skills required:
1. Web/UI/Mobile testing
2. JSON, XML
5. Hands-on development