- To support the implemented modules - SD, MM, WM, PP and FICO
- To create and execute design specifications, documentation, configuration, testing, training and implementation and enhancements
- To provide ABAP support for new developments and enhancements
- Act as the SAP ABAP lead and provide support to the team.
- To integrate SAP technology with the company’s business processes
- To support the Business System Manager in managing the operations of the system
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Has strong system analytical skill with at least 5 years of SAP techno functional experience in logistics and manufacturing modules
- Strong understanding and knowledge of SAP key modules (SD, MM, WM, PP and FICO) especially for manufacturing and logistics operations. Have hand-on technical implementation experience for these module
- Experience in SAP ABAP Programming tools including Report and Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAPScripts, Smartforms, Screen Painter, BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Report, Dialog Programming, Data Dictonary, RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, and BADI. Application of OSS notes as and when applicable
- Good interpersonal skills, and able to work independently and in a team to meet project schedules
- Ability to articulate and subsequently translate critical business specifications into system requirements
- Have knowledge and experience of EDI and B2B system integration