- Be part of a team responsible for software development in real-time embedded environment:
- Performs software development and verification, and ensure the implementation and completion of the system requirements, aligned with the given timelines. Works with interdisciplinary teams to achieve the project goals.
- Perform extensive software and system testing in customer’s location for a duration of time.
- Ensures that the requirements are implemented accurately, following given coding rules and guidelines. Ensure product quality with accurate unit-tests and realization within the given product architecture and coding standard.
- Builds and maintains appropriate user documentation for the implementation. Comply and enforce to the company software Quality Management System and Safety requirements
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science\engineering, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, C#, .NET architecture and MS Visual Studio.
- At least 2 years of software development experience with emphasis on software testing will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle processes, methodologies, and software test methodologies.
The following skills are optional and would be an added advantage - Software development experience in RTOS (Real Time Operating System) and embedded environment - Working experience in Avionics and Aviation-related domains - Computer networking knowledge - Cybersecurity knowledge - Programming skills in mobile development such as iOS and Android - Knowledge of cloud computing, machine