Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Analyse business, work with key business stakeholders to incorporate IT applications and operation processes with technology solutions.
- Project management, tracking, monitoring and status reporting to stakeholders. Defining deliverables, resources and workplans for projects. Ensuring the timely delivery of projects.
- Assist the department head in organising, planning and implementing IT strategies.
- Ensure that all networks (including internet and wireless), systems, security and application infrastructure are running efficiently.
- Responsible for tasks related to IT operations, governance and risk management.
- Manage a team to ensure smooth running of daily IT operations, ensuring timely resolution of issues, fulfilment of requests and provision of IT related information.
- Manage vendors and suppliers to ensure deliverables, cost effectiveness and timeliness of services/ products.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Relevant working experience with IT Infrastructures and application support.
- Experience in Point of Sales (POS) and ERP systems like SAP and Navision/MS Dynamics is preferred.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge in IT infrastructure areas which includes Microsoft 365 Implementations and Deployments, Directory Services (e.g. Microsoft Active Directory), messaging and collaboration technologies (e.g. Microsoft Teams), Network infrastructure (e.g. LAN and WAN network routing). Familiarity with Microsoft 365 administration.
- Process-oriented and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, meticulous and attention to details.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and support different projects simultaneously and respond to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Performance-driven balanced with ability to collaborate effectively in a cross-functional team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, meticulous, proactive, demonstrates ability to achieve results, excellent customer handling skills and teamwork.