- Responsible for supporting Corporate Procurement operations in the areas of Tender Administration, Contract Management, Reporting and Procurement Administrative support.
- Administration of Tender/Request for Proposal (RFP) events using Ariba system.
- Contract records creation and maintenance in Ariba and SAP systems.
- Provide guidance and train suppliers in Ariba onboarding and registration.
- Generate Procurement reports from SAP BW and relevant Procurement systems.
- Administrative support in Procurement espresso site maintenance.
- Support Indirect Categories ordering process – Managed Printing Service, Office Supplies and Business Namecard Printing.
- Establish and maintain Standard Operating Procedural (SOP) documentation for Tender and Contract Administration support services.
- Identify gaps and operational issues within Tender and Contract Administration support process and implement fixes, process enhancements or workarounds to address these gaps or issues.
- Create training materials and deliver training to Sourcing Admin team and relevant internal stakeholders on process enhancements.
- Assist Procurement Managers in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in Procurement system implementation projects or Change Requests (CR) enhancements.
- Diploma and above in Business related course
- 2-3 years relevant work experience with understanding of Sourcing or Procurement process and systems such as Ariba or SAP
- Ability to engage with external suppliers
- Effective communication skill with stakeholders
- Good problem-solving ability, process documentation writing skills
- Ability to identify process deficiencies or issues and develop and implement effective solutions
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.