Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and look across the digital technologies such as Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Cloud, Cyber, 5G, AR/VR and Unmanned in support of the strategy implementation of the various Lines of Business.
- Identify, originate and evaluate opportunities for M&As and/or Strategic Investments.
- Oversees the M&A/investment project management processes including managing timelines, due diligence, scoping, closing and integration.
- Develop a complete understanding of the target company by evaluating its market opportunity, competition, product, sales and growth, operations, financial statements and projections, management strength, equity needs, and capital structure.
- Assess commercial viability and ascertain deal rationale and synergies.
- Work closely with M&A/Ventures team to validate the business opportunity and establish a M&A / investment case.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience including significant experience in M&A/management consultancy firm or technology corporation.
- Must have completed either or both commercial due diligence and client-based corporate strategy engagements.
- Experience of working in a PE/Hedge fund/Ventures would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills, being able to digest large amounts of data (numerical and text), identify the key issues and present these in a concise and clear manner to non subject matter experts; attention to detail is critical.
- Collaborative – able to lead deliverables and also collaborate across the team.
- Knowledge in handling intellectual property an added bonus.